For decades, William Dykeman and Henry Rosenthal have served the legal needs of our neighbors in Winchester & Clark Counties and even clients throughout the Commonwealth. Our emphasis is on quality rather than quantity. We are a small firm by choice. We believe in personal service to each client.
In this era of legal specialization, we strive to expand rather than narrow our focus. We have learned in the representation of clients in many different areas of the law, what it takes to achieve excellence.
Our choice to represent individuals and businesses in many different areas of the law demands the never ending application of fresh ideas and continuing legal education. Each case and each client is different and presents an opportunity for a unique and customized approach to best serve the needs of those of whom we represent.
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with zealous and effective representation. Should you choose to retain Dykeman and Rosenthal, our attorneys will be personally involved in your case. Often, more than one of them will be working with you. In addition to traditional methods, we are able to employ the most efficient web-based research tools in the preparation of your case, for example, you can file for divorce online. Our experience of more than 80 years as attorneys and counselors at law means that our clients receive the sound advice and judgment that comes only from decades of practice.
An AV Preeminent Rated Firm:
Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings are an objective indicator of a lawyer’s high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluation of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary.
AV Preeminent (4.5 – 5.0) – AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence in:
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area(s) of practice.
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge.
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability - Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly.
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area(s) of practice.